BECOME A SaskSPCA MEMBER TODAY!
Show your commitment to animal welfare in Saskatchewan. As a member, you’ll join a dedicated group of Saskatchewanians that are dedicated to improving the lives of animals throughout the province. SaskSPCA members receive a number of benefits, including:
- A subscription to The Humanitarian, our newsletter that is published four times a year.
- A charitable tax receipt for your membership fee.
- Members in good standing receive the opportunity to vote at the SaskSPCA’s Annual General Meeting.
- Members in good standing are eligible to serve as a board member.
- Pride in knowing your contributions are making a difference in the lives of animals and people in Saskatchewan by supporting programs such as the Saskatchewan Pet Food Bank and the Stryker K-9 Care Fund. Member support also helps to raise awareness of issues such as the link between animal abuse and interpersonal violence.
With a variety of membership options available for businesses, animal welfare organizations, and individuals, you’re sure to find an option that meets your needs.
Select from the options below to get your SaskSPCA membership today!